About Geosyntec Consultants in Southeast Asia
Geosyntec is a specialized consulting and engineering firm that works with private and public sector clients to address new ventures and complex problems related to the natural and built environments. Geosyntec in Asia also includes the capabilities of its subsidiary, MMI Engineering, providing advanced consulting services in the quantification, management, and mitigation of risk posed by environmental, natural, and industrial hazards. We also deliver the capabilities of our advanced remediation technology development and testing laboratory, SiREM, and Savron, the exclusive vendor of STAR and STARx technology, proven methods for the safe and effective treatment of contaminated soil and liquid organic waste. Our engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, and other technical and project staff specialize in the areas of environmental studies and cleanup; infrastructure assessment, engineering, and design; environmental, health, and safety management; natural resources assessment and restoration; and structural extreme load analyses, fluid dynamics, and risk mitigation services. We deliver advanced solutions to clients from offices in Malaysia and Australia as well as throughout the United States and at select locations in Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
Practice Philosophy and Quality
Since our founding in 1983, we have built top-tier specialty practices to meet our clients’ needs in:
- Contaminated site assessment and cleanup
- Water and natural resources assessment, management, and restoration including stormwater management
- Civil infrastructure planning, engineering, and design including water supply, wastewater treatment, and solid waste disposal
- Environmental planning and management including sustainability analyses
- Geotechnical and geological analysis, modeling, and engineering including advanced seismic analyses and foundation design
We are recognized by our multinational clients for our technical leadership, broad experience, and exceptional client service.
Contributions to the State of the Practice
Our applied research partnerships with leading universities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and agencies of national governments in North America and Europe (e.g., U.S. DOD, NASA, U.S. EPA) charged with expanding the available technologies used for:
- In situ remediation of recalcitrant chemicals in the environment
- Management of urban watersheds to reduce pollutant loadings to receiving waters
- Protection of endangered species from the impacts of stormwater runoff
- Design of disposal facilities for radioactive, industrial, and municipal waste
- Geotechnical and seismic analysis and design of water resource and transportation facilities
- Reliability analysis for extreme wind and wave loadings of offshore wind turbines
- Provide the highest level of service and best value to our clients.
- Give our clients efficient, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions to their unique problems and challenges by the appropriate application of advancing technology in our primary practice areas.
- Create a stimulating, progressive, and friendly work environment that enables us to continue to recruit, retain, and develop the very best staff to serve our clients’ needs.