The presentation focused on best practices for incorporating impacts from sea level rise and extreme flood conditions into the environmental due diligence process.
The presentation identified business and environmental drivers for concern and discussed how these drivers can be addressed in the context of the ASTM E1527 Standard for Environmental Site Assessments.
- Geosyntec Authors: Randy Brandt
- All Authors: Randy Brandt
- Title: The Intersection of Climate Change and Environmental Due Diligence
- Event or Publication: Baker McKenzie's Annual International Environmental Law Conference
- Practice Areas: Environmental Due Diligence
- Date: June 19-21, 2019
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Type: Presentation