We have developed positive relationships with Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) staff through collaborative project efforts.
Our technical leadership and understanding of FERC requirements enhance our ability to assist clients in managing relicensing costs and obtaining reasonable license terms and conditions for continued project operation. As a member of the National Hydropower Association, Geosyntec stays abreast of regulatory developments affecting our clients.
Our scientists and engineers:
- Develop resource study plans
- Support agency and stakeholder consultation
- Implement studies for fisheries; water quality and quantity; wetland and terrestrial resources; protected species; recreation and land use
- Lead complex water quality monitoring programs
- Develop hydrodynamic and water quality models
- Conduct reservoir dredging feasibility evaluations