Cory Reiter is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Indiana with more than 18 years of experience focused on managing federal civil and environmental projects in the areas of flood control, utility installation, remedial investigations and design, in situ remediation system design and installation, and remedial actions and construction oversight.
Career Summary of Cory Reiter, P.E.
- Specialties: Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments; Geoenvironmental Containment and Cleanup Engineering; Feasibility Studies and Remediation System Design, Implementation, and O&M; Sediment Assessment and Remediation; Levees, Dams and Subsurface Hydraulic Barriers
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Civil Sites, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Structural and Fluid Engineering
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Education: B.S., Geological Engineering, University of Missouri, 1998
- Registration: Illinois Professional Engineer, 062-057773; Missouri Professional Engineer, 2004017234; Florida Professional Engineer, 69363 NCEES 34219; USACE Construction Quality Management; USACE Contractor Quality Control for Contractors