Jane Besch is a Principal Consultant based in Utah with more than 25 years of experience focused on environmental health and safety (EH&S). Her primary technical expertise includes EH&S compliance audits, air-water-waste permitting, plan writing, due diligence support, and safety compliance.
Career Summary of Jane Besch
- Specialties: Air Quality; Environmental Studies and Cleanup; Site Investigation and Remediation; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning and Design; Watershed and Stormwater Management
- Practice Areas: Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control, Health and Safety
- Disciplines: Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Water Resources Sciences
- Education: M.S., Environmental Law & Policy, Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont 2015; Masters Business Administration, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1989; B.S., Chemistry/Business, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin,1983
- Registration: Certified Permitting Professional (CPP), SCAQMD, No. M 61006