Scott Promer is a Principal Engineer based in Alabama with more than 20 years of professional experience in business development, operations, engineering, and project management delivering large and complex projects and programs for the power, oil and gas, foundry, steel, automotive, institutional, waste water, municipal, and county market sectors.
Career Summary of Scott Promer, P.E., MBA
- Specialties: Business development, Operations, Engineering, and Project management
- Practice Areas: Water Management, Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Biological Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Business
- Education: MBA, University of Alabama, Birmingham, 2001; Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Auburn University, 1996; Bachelor of Science, Biological Science, Auburn University, 1994
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, AL 26073; National Ground Water Association certification; ISO 50001 Energy Lead Auditor