Sean Ragain is a Senior Principal Geologist based in Oregon with more than 25 years of experience focused on providing hydrogeologic and environmental consulting services to both private industry clients and governmental agencies. Sean leads soil and groundwater characterization studies under both the federal CERCLA and RCRA and State programs throughout the western United States, Alaska and Pacific Islands.
Career Summary of Sean Ragain, R.G.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Sediment Assessment and Remediation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: B.S., Geology, Kent State University, 1988
- Registration: Oregon, Registered Professional Geologist, 1829; Washington, Licensed Geologist, 694; Idaho, Registered Professional Geologist, 990